Dreamdroid is a open-source android client for enigma2 based Dreamboxes.
The dreamdroid project is hosted on github, sources are available via git.
Dreamdroid is licensed under the Create-Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
- Source Code at github: http://github.com/sreichholf/dreamDroid/
- Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.reichholf.dreamdroid
- Direkt download: https://github.com/sreichholf/dreamDroid…
- Online Translation Tool: http://www.dreamdroid.org/translate/dreamDroid/
(manually merged from time to time)
Dreamdroid is still in beta and may therefore still cause a “Force-Close” here and there or just do things in a way they’re not meant to be.
Please report any errors or feature request to me (using the comments or the contact-feature of the android market, or direct email).
Wanna be a beta tester and get the latest version of dreamDroid via Play Store before it is officially released to everyone (beware, bugs may be included)?
Go join the dreamDroid Community on Google+ and sign up for betatesting (tester signup will not work if you haven’t joined the community!).
If you like dreamDroid feel free to buy me a Beer :).
[paypal-donation purpose=”dreamDroid” reference=”dreamDroid Donation”]
List of Features
- Create an unlimited number of connection Profiles to control all your dreamboxes from everywhere (assumed they’re reachable over the internet)
- Directly link to lots of the activities using LauncherPros or ADW-Launchers “direct activity linking”-feature
- Stream Live-TV or recordings to your android device using vPlayer (you will have to use a 3rd party player like VLC Player, MX Player, DicePlayer, BSPlayer, …)
- Browse and zap to Services.
- Set a default bouquet to keep the required navigation steps at a minimum
- Browse EPG (on per-Service base) and create timers based on any available EPG Information
- Search the whole available EPG for any given term
- Manage your timers (create, edit, delete)
- Manage your recordings (zap to & delete)
- Full support for Locations and Tags for timers and movies
- “Virtual Remote Control” with two layouts
- Fully blown standard dm8000-FB-Style layout
- Minimized “QuickZap” Layout with BIG buttons
- See what’s running on your box
- Control the powerstate of your box (standby, restart gui, restart box, shutdown)
- Make screenshots
- Send messages to your dreambox (receiving answers not implemented)
- See technical information about the currently connected dreambox (version numbers, devicename, tuner, network interfaces, drives)
Officially Supported Devices